As part of the benefits available to the FRIENDS of PHotoESPAÑA, We are opening a new call to sign up for free to the guided tours of the festival's exhibitions!
All guided tours will be done in small groups of a maximum of 12 people, due to covid restrictions, and will last approximately 30/45 minutes. The visit to the galleries of the Off Festival will last 1h30. Remember that you can sign up for a maximum of 3 guided tours from among all those we organize.
Guided tours list:
- Events of the social: Portraiture and Collective Agency. African photography from The Walther Collection. Círculo de Bellas Artes - Sala Picasso. Guided visit with Maíra Villela, Head of Exhibitions at PHotoESPAÑA. Tuesday, June 29 at 18.30 p.m..
- Barbara Morgan: Gesture, Dance and Expressionism. Museum of Romanticism. Guided tour with Pia Ogea, curator of the exhibition. Wednesday June 30 at 18.30pm.
- Leopoldo Pomés. After It All. Cerralbo Museum. Guided visit with Ana Belén García Mula, Head of Exhibitions at PHotoESPAÑA. Thursday, July 01 at 18:XNUMX p.m..
- Festival Off. My Name's Lolita Art Gallery, Ariadna Silva Fernandez. Cartography of Forgetting; PHE Gallery, Carlos Pérez Siquier and Martin Parr. The Beach; Parra & Romero Gallery, Ugo Mulas: Portraits (Festival Off Award 2021). Guided visit to the 3 exhibitions with Cristina Ruiz, coordinator of the Off Festival. Thursday, July 1 at 18:XNUMX p.m..
- ENAIRE Foundation Photography Awards. Royal Botanical Garden - CSIC. Guided tour with Ángeles Imaña, curator of the exhibition. Wednesday, July 15 at 18.30 p.m..
Just to be FRIEND of PHotoESPAÑAWhatever plan you are, if you want you can enjoy the guided tours that we offer to our FRIENDS for free.
Do you want to sign up but you are not yet a FRIEND? Become a FRIEND here and now!