In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below, The identifying data of the companies and/or entities jointly responsible for the management and administration of the different websites are exposed: www.lafabrica.com; www.store.lafabrica.com; www.phe.es; www.notodofilmfest.com; www.madriddesign.com; www.festivaleñe.com;; www.fundacioncontemporanea.com; www.masterlafabrica.com;
NAME / COMPANY NAME
LA FÁBRICA GESTIÓN MÁS CULTURA, SL
NIF / CIF
ACTIVITY / CORPORATE PURPOSE
Management and development of cultural projects / Hospitality (cafeteria - Botanical Garden store) / Retail trade (Library) / Art Gallery
C / Alameda 9, 28014 Madrid
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRY
NAME / COMPANY NAME
NIF / CIF
ACTIVITY / CORPORATE PURPOSE
Cultural diffusion, training, realization and promotion of events
C/ De la Veronica 13, 28014 Madrid
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE FOUNDATION REGISTRY
The purpose of this web portal is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that the co-responsible entities carry out and the products and services they provide, for the development of their activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular ones that may apply to some of the specific services offered through each of the websites.
The joint managers of the websites reserve the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on their website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published by our websites updated, their contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check their validity or accuracy by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the Web sites, as well as their structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of LA FÁBRICA GESTIÓN MÁS CULTURA, SL; CONTEMPORARY FOUNDATION or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the above websites are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The co-owners of the websites expressly prohibit framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular license. In this way its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from the owners of the websites.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions concur:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and/or the activity of the owners of the websites.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owners of the websites, previously and expressly.
Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services, the owners of the websites acknowledge in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web not implying the existence of rights or any liability. about them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owners of the websites declare their respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our website could be violating your rights, please contact the owners of the websites.
The owners of the websites do not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owners of the websites will make their best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, correct them or update them.
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
The owners of the websites are not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently. in the Web page.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owners of the websites make themselves available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owners of the websites.
The owners of the websites are not responsible for the replies that are made through the different email addresses that appear on their website, so that in no case can a binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our websites may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review its contents and, therefore, the owners of the websites do not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which They will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between the owners of the websites and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are located. The owners of the websites cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to this website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by the test, sl of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content
- that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violate public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- The owners of the websites may request that a link to their website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owners of the websites.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantees the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink's website.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Web site, except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.