In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are set out below.
NAME / COMPANY NAME
LA FÁBRICA GESTIÓN MÁS CULTURA, SL
NIF / CIF
ACTIVITY / CORPORATE PURPOSE
Management and development of cultural projects / Hospitality (cafeteria - Botanical Garden store) / Retail trade (Library) / Art Gallery
C / Alameda 9, 28014 Madrid
THE FOLLOWING WEB PAGES BELONG TO THIS ENTITY
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRY
The purpose of this web portal is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this organization carries out and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out here, without prejudice to those particular that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the Web portal updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy of the same by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by LA FÁBRICA GESTIÓN MÁS CULTURA, SL or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained on the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits the performance of "framing" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from the owner of the website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions concur:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or activity of the owner of the Web site.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over the same, as well as endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. .
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes himself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does a review of their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will have exclusively informative character and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are located. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for the possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to this website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by the test, sl of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content
- that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violate public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to their website be removed, without having to allege any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantees the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink's website.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Web site, except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.